We at Rock and Armor are very excited to start our summer training program with FC Nova! Our last six week training program with Nova this past fall was so successful that this summer we are looking forward to the opportunity to help even more individuals/teams in the FC Nova program reach their full athletic potential. With our staff of Performance Coaches, Physical Therapists, and chiropractor, we at Rock and Armor work hard daily to ensure the success of every athlete. Our 8,000 sq. ft. facility is the perfect place to train hard and work on all of the components it takes to become a successful soccer player. At Rock and Armor we have developed a sport-specific soccer program which will cover mobility, flexibility, power, explosiveness, both lateral and linear speed, agility, strength, conditioning and injury prevention (specifically the ACL). The hour long sessions will be taught by several of our highly qualified sport performance coaches. Parents also expressed interest in our adult classes, so we listed them below.
Classes are held at the Rock and Armor facility located at 535 N. Locust Grove Rd Meridian, ID.
Teams that go 3 times a week: ONE TIME fee of $140.00*
Teams that go 2 times a week: ONE TIME fee of $114.00*
7 Week Program Date and Times
(July 3rd-7th off for Holiday week)
Class Schedule *
U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) &U11 (2007) Boys-Monday and Wednesday 5:00-6:00pm
U9 (2009) & U10 (2008) Girls- Monday and Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm
U11 (2007) &U12 (2006) Girls- Tuesday and Thursday 5:00-6:00pm
U12 (2006) & U13 (2005) Boys-Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-7:00pm
U13 (2005) Girls- Monday and Wednesday 7:00-8:00 pm
U14, U15, U16, U17 (2001-2004) Boys-Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00-10:00am
U14 (2004) & U15 (2003) Girls- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10:00-11:00am
U16, U17, U18, U19 (1999-2002) Girls- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00-9:00am
Power Hour (Adult Classes):
Monday/Wednesday /Friday- 6:00-7:00am
* Please keep in mind the rate is NOT based session by session, therefore we will NOT be prorating or refunding during or after the training due to missed sessions. If you miss a training session we will be holding an extra week of training at the end of the program for athletes to make those up.
How to sign up and pay
Payment Instructions for Nova
Last session we learned a lot about what works and what doesn't work regarding payment for the training sessions. We appreciate your patience and understanding and have developed two options for payment this session that are much more convenient. BEGINNING MAY 8TH you may begin signing your athlete up and paying for their session. You will NOT be paying Nova, you will be paying Rock and Armor directly through either our website at rockandarmor.com OR our new app: GloFox. I am going to list the individual instructions for each method below. Please note that we will not be taking payments over the phone or at the facility to ensure the sign up and payment process goes as smoothly as possible.
WEBSITE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: This is the best option if you have more than one athlete signing up. On our website, rockandarmor.com, there is an orange "pay now" button located in the upper right hand corner of the home page. You will click that button and fill out your payment information. Please put your athlete's name AND which team they are with, in the lower left hand corner of the payment window.
GLOFOX APP PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: We are very excited to launch our new smart device app. From this app you will be able to view all of our classes, times, and make payments. On your smart device you will download the app: GloFox. Once it is downloaded you will search for Rock and Armor and fill out your athlete's information, please only fill out your athlete's information so that sign ups are accurate. Once you are signed up, you will be able to select the class that represents the appropriate age category for your athlete. The app will then walk you through the payment information. The cost will already be entered for you so once you enter your payment information you will be good to go! This app will be available beginning May 8th.
A few key points:
· Sign-ups will not begin until Monday, May 8th.
· Payment is due: Friday, June 2nd.
· In order to develop and execute the best training program, the times and ages are firm for each class. We do offer non-Nova related programs that may work better for your schedule if your athlete is unable to attend to listed time.
· We will be offering one week after the training sessions for athletes to participate in makeup training days, but we will NOT be refunding due to missed sessions. These makeup dates are August 7-11 at the same class times.
· Please try and correspond all questions and inquiries through our email, email@example.com. Last training session Rock and Armor's voicemail box would fill up nightly so we want to be sure an answer everyone's questions.
· We wanted to include the adult workout classes for your convenience because parents expressed interest last session to work out during the scheduled training.